Sign in to follow this  
etevelson

Community Annoucement

Good afternoon everyone!

I am here to introduce myself and tell you some huge news from the team here at OneStopProgramming.

My name is Eric Tevelson, and I am the Director of Research and Development for kjdElectronics.com.

Recently, OSP has been moved under the umbrella of kjdElectronics LLC. This is widely a background change, and not much will change here.

I will be moderating the boards from here until the forseeable future. I know that this is a community that is already established, and I am a newcomer. That being said, I will take time to learn the ropes, but will be an administrator, and if problems arise, I will take care of them.

On the same note, I will also be taking over the video production unit, and soon there will be new YouTube content available on a channel we at kjdElectronics are forming, just for this website!

I really look forward to interacting with all of you, and I have a pretty "open door" policy, so always feel free to ask questions, and I will try to answer them as quickly as I can.